Saturday, July 18, 2009

After sewing the whole row then sew the rows together.

I then bought batting and took an old jersey knit sheet and sewed the sheet and the rows of quilted shirts together. I folded the sheet and the front of the quilt in and pinned the sides together, I then used the zig zag stitch.
Voila... here is my quilt. I can't wait to curl up on cold New England days or use it for a picnic in the Commons and get to tell all about my Alma Mater.. it will be a story board of my wonderful time at MC :)

5 comments:

  1. I love your t-shirt quilt! i want to make one now. too bad i just gave away 19 t-shirts. but i made a quilt before and it was so much fun! thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's to awesome...would you want to do mine??
    Love, Christy Neal

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no!! now you dont have any clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! My dad had one made for me for Christmas the year after I graduated from ASU :) Good luck in Boston!

    ReplyDelete