Monday, November 9, 2009

SHOES!!!!

Oh my goodness this is my favorite project so far.... I had these gorgeous shoes umm Kenneth Cole anyone???? But they had gotten all beaten up and I was just gonna throw them away cause they weren't even Goodwill worthy, but lo and behold I came across this from my favorite craft blog Create Studio .... modge podge shoes.. really???



So I seam ripped the ruffle off the shoes and then headed to Jo Anns and got some outdoor modge podge, an exacto knife, and some fabric.

Then I followed the tutorial and viola.... here are my super amazingly cute new shoes.


LOVE them soooooo much and I am ready to make another pair!!!!
I am going to have shoes to coordinate with every outfit... I thought about even trying it on some pumps... hmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Karoline!! Those look amazing!!! Wow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new shoes! That material is so cute. I don't have any current shoes that need redone but I've got this bookmarked for when I do. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete