Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The dresser

I have been sooo excited to post this project. It is one I had been planning and dreaming of for months. About a year ago I got this really cruddy looking dresser from the dumpster at my apartment complex... yeah yeah okay go ahead and judge, you are just jealous you didn't get it first. Then a few months ago when Glidden was giving away their free paint, I knew just what to paint. I wanted something for my new room in Boston that was bright and colorful to keep me happy during the loooooong winter. So bam here is it.. my masterpiece!

I sanded the nasty green paint off of the dresser



Then used my amazing "sexy pink" paint to paint the dresser and added zebra printed ribbon for the drawer pulls

Add a super cute mirror, some hooks for jewelry, a basket for hair stuff, and a tray for makeup and you have my favorite corner in my room.... it makes me smile everytime I walk in.

No comments:

Post a Comment